CEREB B-MODE ASSIST
Software for evaluating brain structures.
For everyday practice
This method can be used in everyday practice in the fields of radiology, neurology and psychiatry.
Simple user interface
The program is designed as a very simple software application with intuitive controls and immediate data evaluation.
Use of AI
Use of artificial intelligence tools to identify structures in the brain and to support the evaluation of image documentation
Further development in the areas of assessment of atherosclerotic artery damage, differentiation of tumor formations and diagnosis of other neurological and psychiatric diseases such as dementia, psychosis or Alzheimer’s disease.
Cereb B-Mode Assist is a software tool for digital image analysis in medical practice. It enables a quick, accurate and objective evaluation of the echogenicity of brain structures.
The results are useful as supporting information in the diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases. In particular, these are Parkinson’s disease and parkinsonian syndromes, Huntington’s disease, Winson’s disease or depression.
MEDDIAG Cereb B-Mode Assist won the Notable Product of the Year 2018 award in the Special Information System category.
During the development of the Cereb B-Mode Assist program, TESCO SW collaborated with the University of Ostrava (position and segment search in the image, AI) and the University of Silesia in Opava (2D and 3D display).
TESCO SW’s MEDDIAG Cereb B-Mode Assist product won the Czech DIGI@MED Award for innovative digital solutions in healthcare.
How the program works
The Cereb B-Mode Assist program automatically evaluates pathological changes in brain structures based on the ultrasound image and marking of a predefined area. The tool can be used to analyze images from various modalities such as ultrasound, magnetic resonance, CT or X-ray. The application supports image import in *jpeg and *dcm format. The program can be implemented locally (with a connection to PACS) or used in the form of a cloud service with 24/7 access from anywhere.
What Cereb B-Mode Assist can do:
- automatically upload new images from different modalities (Ultrasound, CT, X-ray and MR)
- with the help of artificial intelligence, search for the position of images in the brain and select the appropriate evaluation image
- with the help of artificial intelligence, search for a defined structure in suitable images and evaluate them
- view the evaluated result together with the structure display and location in 2D and 3D
- register patients and their examinations (records can also be linked to an internal or external system)
- process metadata from modalities in DICOM format, e.g. to link new examinations with existing patients in the system
- competently manage the access of doctors or agents (applications enabling automatic upload of images), so that it is possible to operate the application both locally and in the form of a cloud service
- the evaluation can also be done manually, by uploading images in the following formats: .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .dcm, etc.